Discover the new menus of our Gourmet restaurant.
A gourmet stopover
Neat and refined cuisine
In an old building in Candé-sur-Beuvron, the gourmet restaurant La Table de la Caillère lets you discover the gourmet cuisine of Eric Rialland, in an 18th century setting, combining modern and ancient. Always attached to the values of beautiful products from the sea and the land, taste, taste and more taste!
Our butcher, our fishmonger, our market gardener, all are committed to the desire to do well.
Eric Rialland does everything he can twice a day to give you the best, to share his passion for cooking and products.
The chef's values are short circuit, terroir, highlighting the product above all, tradition and modernity.
Menu for the end of year celebrations
Come and enjoy an exceptional meal before our annual closing.
Find below our end-of-year menu, for dinner on December 31, 2023 and lunch on January 1, 2024 in our Gourmet Restaurant.
- Online reservations with the reserve button just above
- Information and reservations: email@example.com or 02 54 44 03 08
- Restaurant open every day for lunch, except Tuesday and Wednesday, from 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday for lunch and evening from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Restaurant listed in Michelin and Gault et Millau
- Menus from €65 to €118
- Children's menu 25 € (up to 12 years old)
- Pets not accepted (except small size 10kg maximum if it can be held in its bag/basket)
- Establishment accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Free and unlimited WiFi throughout the establishment
- Free parking with 4 electric charging stations (22kw), behind the hotel which is not on the side of the road
- Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, checks, holiday vouchers, cash, Logis check
All Lobster Menu with Le Château de Parnay
On Friday December 8, 2023, we are organizing with the Domaine du Château de Parnay and Château Princé, a Gastronomic dinner around Lobster with a carefully selected Food and Wine pairing.
A representative will be on hand to explain the choice of wines to you throughout the dinner and show you the wineries.
Reservation only by telephone on 02 54 44 03 08 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org