Discover the new menu of our Restaurant
A friendly stopover
Local and gourmet cuisine
A Restaurant where you can find local and gourmet cuisine in a friendly atmosphere. Designed as a space for popular connections, it took its roots in our local community, like a village café, with its friendly, family, fun atmosphere. While adding a rich Gastronomy.
It is the essential place to discover or rediscover the conviviality of our region. You can enjoy cuisine combining tradition and modernity, with quality gastronomic products.
End of year menu
Come and enjoy a warm meal before our annual closing.
Find below our end-of-year menu, for the dinner of December 31, 2023 and the 1st lunch of January 2024 in our Bistrot. < /p>
Thursday November 30, 2023 Special Day Seafood Platter
We are organizing a special “Seafood Platter” menu in our Bistrotfor lunch and dinner on Thursday, November 30, 2023.
This “Seafood Platter” menu and Dessert included will cost €65 per person. It is composed of half a lobster, langoustines, pink and gray shrimp, oysters, crab claws, whelks and periwinkles. A revisited Norwegian Omelette will be served to you for dessert. (excluding drinks)
- Online reservations with the reserve button just above
- Information and reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 54 44 03 08
- Restaurant open every day, lunch and dinner, from12:00 p.m.to2:00 p.m. and from7:00 p.m.to < strong>9:00 p.m.
- Starter/main course/dessert menu at €34 and starter/main course or main course/dessert menu at €29
- Children's menu 18€ (up to 10 years old)
- Pets not accepted (except small size 10kg maximum if it can be held in its bag/basket)
- Establishment accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Free and unlimited WiFi throughout the establishment
- Free parking with 4 electric charging stations (22kw), behind the hotel which is not on the side of the road
- Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, checks, holiday vouchers, cash, Logis check