The Bistrot menu
A friendly step
Local and gourmet cuisine
Designed as a popular bonding space, it has its roots in our local community, like a village café, with its friendly, family, playful atmosphere.
It is the essential place to discover or rediscover the conviviality of our region. You can taste a cuisine combining tradition and modernity, on the same basis of product quality as the gastronomic table, but simpler.
It is for us an essential balance with the gastronomic table: there are fewer codes, less ceremonial, we can leave the kitchen and laugh with the customers.
- Online reservations with the reserved button just above (arrow)
- Information and reservations: email@example.com or 02 54 44 03 08
- Restaurant open every day, noon and evening, from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Menus from €28 to € 34 and a la carte
- Children's menu 18€ (up to 12 years old)
- Pets not accepted ( except small size 10kg maximum if it can be held in its bag/basket)
- Establishment accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the establishment
- Free parking with 4 electric charging stations (22kw), behind the hotel which is not on the roadside
- Methods of payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, checks, holiday vouchers, cash, Logis check