The Gastronomic menus
A gourmet stopover
Neat and refined cuisine
In an old building in Candé-sur-Beuvron, the gastronomic restaurant of La Caillère makes you discover the gastronomic cuisine of Eric Rialland, in an 18th century setting, combining modern and old. Always attached to the values of beautiful products from the sea and the land, taste, taste and more taste!
Our butcher, our wholesaler, our market gardener, all are committed to the desire to do well. Eric Rialland makes every effort, on a daily basis, to give you the best and this since 2013.
Eric Rialland makes every effort twice a day to give you the best, to share with you his passion for cooking and products.
The chef's values are short circuit, terroir, highlighting the product above all, tradition and modernity.
- Restaurant open every day, noon and evening, except Tuesday and Wednesday , from 12.15 p.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Restaurant referenced by Michelin and Gault et Millau
- Menus from €68 to € 94 and a la carte
- Children's menu 25 € (up to 12 years old)
- Pets not accepted (except small size 10kg maximum if it can be held in its bag/basket)
- Establishment accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the establishment
- Free parking with 4 electric charging stations (22kw), behind the hotel which is not on the roadside
- Methods of payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, checks, holiday vouchers, cash, Logis check